Extra-Bitter Guayaquil 64% joins the Pureté range
By introducing our iconic Extra-Bitter Guayaquil 64% into our Pureté™ range, we make the commitment to provide deforestation free and carbon neutral chocolates.
For every kilo of high-flavor Purete products sold, about $0.30 goes towards training the farmer on sound practices and develop their farming communities. What Thriving Nature™ means is that 5000 farmers will now receive more training and tools tailored to run smart, deforestation-free, agroforestry farms. We will work with farmers to create superior flavour in a holistic way, from pre-harvest to post -harvest.
An intense and responsible chocolate for us and generations to come :
• 100% traceable and sustainable cocoa,
• Optimised farmer-to-chef process to ensure high quality cocoa flavour,
• Excellent workability and flavour consistency,
• Financial support for the Foundation Cocoa Horizons™,
• Initiator of the Thriving Nature™ program, our commitment to be deforestation free and carbon positive by 2025.
Want to use sustainable and traceable chocolate in your recipes like our Chocolate Academy Italy Director Davide Comaschi? Fill out the form below and receive the booklet in your mailbox immediately!