Used products: Soy reduction
1.1 lbKikkoman Soy Sauce
3.5 ozglucose syrup DE 60
Preparation: Soy reduction
1. Mix all ingredients together and simmer over low heat.
2. Concentrate at 75º Brix or until a dosable texture is visible.
3. Then weigh the resulting amount and mix in equal parts with DE 60 glucose syrup and set aside.
Used products: Sweetcorn ganache
Preparation: Sweetcorn ganache
1. Take boiled sweet corn and pass it through a Robot Coupé together with the cooking water to obtain a cream and sieve.
2. Weigh the required 300 g and dissolve the sugars and salt at about 30ºC.
3. Pour over the melted couverture at around 40ºC and emulsify.
4. Lastlly add the butter and cocoa butter melted at 40ºC.
5. Emulsify correctly and pre-crystallize at 28/30ºC.
1. Pre-crystallize the chocolate paint and, using a spray gun, apply a light coat to the "Cacaofruit Convex-Evocao™" bonbon moulds.
2. Then pre-crystallize Evocao™ WholeFruit Chocolate and line the bonbon moulds.
3. Add a dash of soya reduction at the bottom of the moulds and then the truffle when it is at about 28/30ºC.
4. Allow to crystallize for a few hours and cover the base with Evocao™ WholeFruit Chocolate
5. Remove from the moulds and store.