Used products: Chocolate with lime and pineapple
Preparation: Chocolate with lime and pineapple
1. Melt the chocolate and the cocoa butter separately, then combine.
2. Grate the lime zest over the chocolate and temper carefully.
3. Add the freeze-dried pineapple slices, mix vigorously.
Used products: Assembly
1. Melt the couverture chocolate and the cocoa butter separately to 40-50°C.
2. Paint the moulds with a thin layer of white chocolate.
3. Fill the moulds with the pineapple and lime chocolate, add a few squares of candied ginger and let set.