Used products: Long pepper ganache
340 gJava long pepper infused water
7 gmilk protein
180 gInvert sugar (tremolina type)
200 gglucose syrup DE 60
360 gGlacier anhydrous milk fat
25 gcocoa butter
Preparation: Long pepper ganache
1. Make a hot infusion of 400 g of water and 34 g of chopped long pepper, filter after 4 minutes.
2. Weigh 340 g of infusion, cool, add the milk protein, pass through the blender and dissolve the sugars and salt in the infusion.
3. Pour over the melted couverture at around 40ºC and emulsify.
4. Lastly, add the melted milk fat and cocoa butter at about 40ºC.
5. Emulsify correctly and pre-crystallize at 30/32ºC.
1. Pre-crystallize the chocolate paint and, using a spray gun, apply a light coat to the "Cacaofruit Convex-Evocao™" bonbon moulds.
2. Then pre-crystallize Evocao™ WholeFruit Chocolate and line the bonbon moulds.
3. Dose the truffle into the moulds when it is around 30/32ºC.
4. Allow to crystallize for a few hours and cover the base with Evocao™ WholeFruit Chocolate
5. Remove from the moulds and store.