Used products: Bitter almond sable
13 gbrown sugar
13 gbitter almond powder
Preparation: Bitter almond sable
- Cream the butter and sugar, add salt.
- Add the flour and almond powder and mix to a paste.
- Let it rest for an hour and roll out.
- Bake at 170˚C for 12 minutes.
Used products: Bitter almond praline
100 gbitter almond paste
40 gbitter almond sable
Preparation: Bitter almond praline
- Temper the milk chocolate and cocoa butter.
- Mix with almond praline, sable and feuilltine.
- Roll to 5 mm and cut out.
Used products: Cuba Ganache
Preparation: Cuba Ganache
1. Heat the cream and invert sugar.
2. Form an emulsion with both of the chocolates and the cream.
3. Blend and add soft butter.
4. Pipe into the chocolate mould lined with Cacao Barry® Cuba.
Used products: Lemon verbana jelly
120 glemon juice
2 gNH pectin
Preparation: Lemon verbana jelly
- Mix the pectin with sugar.
- Warm the liquid to 45°C.
- Mix in the sugar and pectin.
- Cook to 107°C.
- Pour on a tray and allow to cool.