How to use Brillance Noire?
- Place the grid over the container.
- Arrange the (frozen) patisserie on the grid.
- Heat the Brillance Noire glazing prepared at a temperature of 35° to 40°C.
- Pour a layer of glazing of average thickness onto the patisserie, from the middle towards the edges, until the surface is entirely covered and the glazing flows over the edges.
- Gently scrape (don't press too hard!) the surface of the patisserie using the spatula, in order to leave a fine layer of ganache on the patisserie.
- If it is not frozen, put it in the refrigerator immediately. The temperature difference will give a brilliant parfait to the coating.